Turn chaos to calm
I had 3 kids under 3.5 years old. Some would call this a stupid plan but in my mind I had the idea that I wanted my kids to be close in age so that they could be friends. And whilst that is the case, it has most certainly been a difficult journey, particularly after you become a single parent! There are times when you just wonder WTF is going on and how am I going to make all of this work! I’ve developed some techniques which have really helped us at home, not just for me but for my kids as well – so download our free App to get started with some of these little wonders!
- Gratitude Jar (Teach your family the joy of being grateful)
- Jobs List (Share the load and help your family work together)
- Get Spriggy (Help make kids jobs rewarding)
- Lunchbox Tricks (Simple tips for making lunchboxes easier)
- The Teenage Brain (How to understand what’s going on with your teen)
- Feedback Jar (A valuable and simple technique to tackle feedback at home)
- And MORE!